Everton co-owner Farhad Moshiri has tried to play down Ronald Koemans talk about Romelu Lukaku leaving the club. Nike Air Max 95 Outlet Uk . Speaking to Belgian newspaper HLN earlier in the week, the Toffees boss seemed to suggest the striker, who has scored seven goals in 11 appearances this season, deserved to be at a bigger club.Koeman said: If Romelu was to play at Everton until the end of his career, I know he has left something (behind). His potential is greater and higher than Everton, as a final destination. Patrick Kluivert was also a striker who was quite young in the picture and had a fantastic career. Eventually Kluivert played for Barcelona, which could happen with Lukaku. Premier League highlights of Everton 2-0 West Ham on October 30 However, Moshiri, also the clubs majority shareholder, has questioned the reporting of his managers quotes and told talkSPORT: It has been taken out of context.Ronald Koeman said he believes Romelu will develop into one of the best strikers in the world in the next two to three years and wouldnt be out of place at his old club, Barcelona. It is just player-coach talk. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Lukaku was linked with a move away from Goodison Park during the close season but Koeman convinced the 23-year-old to withdraw his transfer request.Seventh-placed Everton, who were on the receiving end of a 5-0 thumping by Chelsea on Saturday, will look to get back to winning ways when they host second-bottom Swansea City on November 19.Watch Southampton v Everton on Sky Sports 1HD on November 27 from 4.30pm Also See: Everton video Everton fixtures Everton stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Air Max 95 Online . This is Lowry’s third time winning the award in his career. He won the award last season and as a member of the Houston Rockets in 2011. Air Max 95 Cheap Sale . LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures.TORONTO – The Blue Jays got one back but lost another. On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. "Speaking to the doctor and everybody they think its just a strain," said Santos. "Obviously well get an MRI at some point and kind of see what it is but Im hoping its just a strain and I can be back in two weeks." Santos pitched 1 2/3 innings in Friday nights loss to the Angels. He felt the pull in the middle of his second inning of work. "Frustrrating I dont think begins to say what Im feeling," said Santos. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale. . "Ill continue to do what the trainers and what the docs say and hopefully I can get back on the mound and hopefully its nothing serious." Forearm pain is sometimes equated with something much worse – an elbow injury. "I dont want to speculate," said Santos. Santos felt good enough to pick up a baseball before Sundays game. "If I keep progressing I think the way I have the past two days it shouldnt be too long," said Santos. "I played catch today and it felt okay." The Blue Jays will make a corresponding roster move in time for Monday nights series finale with the Angels. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '