Searching for Super Bowl highlights next week after the big game?Theyll be available, legally, straight from the source. Cheap Jordans Shoes Free Shipping .The NFL has protected its video as fiercely as any league, pushing most users to its website or to its broadcast partners.On Monday, the league and YouTube announced a partnership between two of the most powerful brands in the marketplace, creating an official NFL channel on the video website. Clips will also be directly viewable through simple Google searches.Content posted daily to the portal by the league will include game previews, in-game highlights, post-game recaps and clips featuring news, analysis, fantasy football advice and other original programming from NFL Network and NFL.com. Highlight packages from the current post-season were already viewable Sunday, and plenty of Super Bowl programming was scheduled to appear throughout the week and after the game.Game highlights and other content will also be available through Googles search engine, which will display official NFL videos along with related news and information in a box at the top of the page. Kickoff times and broadcast information for every NFL game will be prominently displayed.Google acquired YouTube in 2006. The tandem previously formed partnerships with the other three major American sports leagues, MLB, the NBA and the NHL. Google has been trying to mine more revenue from YouTube, which is positioned for further growth as consumers continue to shift toward online and mobile viewing and away from live television.We continue to see an insatiable appetite for digital video content, and this partnership further expands fans ability to discover and access NFL content throughout the year, Hans Schroeder, the NFLs senior vice-president of media strategy, business development and sales, said in a statement distributed by the league.Previously, the NFL videos that popped up in a YouTube search werent sanctioned. The NFL, like many other entities and organizations, has used a YouTube tool called Content ID to be able to block unlicensed videos.Football fans still flocked to the site, of course. Maybe they pulled up one of those Bad Lip Reading montages of silly voice-overs accompanying game clips. Or in the hunt for that favourite highlight — Odell Beckham Jr. one-handed catch, for instance — they found a bunch of shaky camera-phone videos that some New York Giants fan took of the TV screen.Now those searches will be more fruitful.The billion-dollar question, then, is whether this partnership will pave the way for eventual live streaming of games through the YouTube site rather than over the air or on cable. Probably not anytime soon, though. NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the focus is on non-live highlights. He added that the agreement will provide tremendous exposure for our broadcast partners.YouTube spokesman Matt McLernon, pointing to the sites past streaming of live Olympic events, said the opportunity is there and the technology is waiting if the league were to decide to do so.We would welcome it with open arms if the NFL or any other league wanted to show live games on the site, McLernon said.Terms of the deal were not provided. But its a safe bet that its worth a lot of money.The league, citing Nielsen data, said the 2014 regular season reached 202.3 million unique viewers, representing 80 per cent of all television homes and 68 per cent of potential viewers in the U.S., and NFL games accounted for the entire top 20 and 45 of the top 50 most-watched television shows last fall.___Online:http://www.YouTube.com/NFLAP NFL websites:http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Air Jordan Nz . Redden played a total of 1,023 regular-season games with Ottawa, the New York Rangers, St. Louis and Boston. He finished with 457 points (109 goals, 348 assists) and a plus-160 rating over his career. Cheap Jordans For Sale .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night.A beaming Lewis Hamilton said his Monaco GP win feels like the best race ever - a victory earned through his driving and decision making. The world champion ignited his season after a series of setbacks with just his second career victory at F1s showpiece race, overcoming the on-form Daniel Ricciardo to win from third on the grid.In an attempt to gain track position over the long-time race leader, Hamilton and his Mercedes team decided to extend his opening stint on wet tyres on a drying track in order to avoid an additional stop for intermediate tyres like Ricciardo, before eventually moving straight onto slicks. Hamilton, aided by a bungled final pitstop by Red Bull, emerged ahead and then fended off Ricciardo as the Red Bull came back at him into the closing stages.It feels like the best race ever, he told Sky Sports F1. Ive had a lot of races so its difficult to recall all of them, but this one I feel in my heart that I earned it.I earned what I had out there today. It didnt feel like a stroke of luck or anything like that, I really worked every inch of the track that I could use and ounce of grip that I had. Lewis Hamilton wins the Monaco GP his first victory of the season I used every tool and skill that I had in order to stay ahead of Daniel and slog that car round as fast as I could.The start of Hamiltons title defence had been beset by reliability problems and collisions and he had not won a race since last Octobers US GP, where he clinched his third world title.Honestly, I feel amazing, he added. [Win number] 44, in Monaco, I havent won for ages - it feels like a lifetime - so it feels like the greatest bblessing. Real Jordan Shoes Cheap. onaco GP report: Hamilton wins thrillerAfter running the opening 31 laps on a set of wet tyres, Hamilton then had to complete the remaining 47 tours on a set of the ultrasofts - Pirellis quickest but most fragile compound.The 31-year-old admitted it was the hardest race I can remember having to do and explained how he pushed for his first stint to be extended in order to go straight onto slicks.Those conditions are generally my preferred conditions: mixing, changing conditions, Hamilton said.Whilst today I wasnt necessary the quickest in those conditions, Daniel was incredibly quick, but they had more downforce than us this weekend, I just decided to stay out. After securing victory in the Monaco Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton celebrates with pop star Justin Bieber, even sharing his champagne with him The team were like others are boxing, the intermediate looks quicker, box this lap and I was like no, its drying real quick so if you box me now Im going to be coming back in in 10-15 laps anyway and probably going to grain the tyres.Then I started to push. I didnt really have any graining of the tyres, and I was like if I can eke it out a little bit longer I might be able to do one stop and come out on slicks.But over two laps it hadnt dried much and then the next lap it had dried a load. When I came out it was the trickiest conditions, it was like driving on ice. Also See: Hamilton ends victory drought Get Sky Sports F1 Ricciardo screwed by Red Bull Monaco GP recap Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '