Inicio Presenta tu Canal Temas que Participastes Facebook Chat Analizo tu Canal Negocios Tus Videos Youtubers Famosos +
  • ¡¡ LEE LAS NORMAS !! para evitar que tus MENSAJES y CUENTA sean BORRADOS: Normas aquí

Si no puedes registrarte o tienes problemas escribe un whatsapp a +1 5672442622
  • Buscamos colaboradores (Envia un Whatsapp al +1 5672442622 )

improve his team at the 2014 NHL draft

Bellroll33

Nuevo Usuario
[FONT=&quot]TORONTO - Hitting coach Kevin Seitzer has left the Toronto Blue Jays for the Atlanta Braves.The Jays only said they were unable to come to terms on a contract with Seitzer, who was appointed Oct. 31, 2013. But the Braves made it official Monday, announcing Seitzer is replacing Greg Walker as their hitting coach.Seitzer said he didnt receive a 2015 contract offer from the Jays until maybe a week ago. He said he received permission to call the Braves when he couldnt reach a financial agreement with Toronto.The 52-year-old Seitzer, who has also served as hitting coach for the Royals and Diamondbacks, becomes the Braves fourth hitting coach in six seasons.The Jays are bringing back bench coach DeMarlo Hale, pitching coach Pete Walker, first-base coach Tim Leiper and third-base coach Luis Rivera to work under manager John Gibbons.Bullpen coach Bob Stanley has accepted another position within the organization.Gibbons gave his entire coaching staff a vote of confidence on the final day of a season that saw his team finish third in the AL East with an 83-79 record.I will say its a hell of a coaching staff, Gibbons said. Its a good group of individuals, very good baseball guys, and I thought they did a tremendous job. Good, hard-working staff.The Jays ranked fourth in the American League and eighth in the majors with a .259 hitting average in 2014. The previous year, Toronto hit .252 to rank 10th in the AL and 15th in the majors.The Braves hit .241 in 2014, 11th in the National League and 26th in the majors.A former all-star third baseman, Seitzer hit .295 in 12 major league seasons with the Royals, Milwaukee, Oakland and Cleveland.I feel like God gave me a gift to be a hitting coach more than He gave me a gift to be a player, he said.Atlanta also named Jose Castro as assistant hitting coach.Castro, 52, was the Cubs quality assurance coach this season. He was Seattles interim hitting coach in 2008 and has worked as a minor league hitting co-ordinator and coach in the Montreal, Florida, San Diego and Seattle organizations.Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said he hopes to utilize Chipper Jones as a hitting consultant. Jones, who retired after the 2012 season, said he wasnt ready to take on a full-time coaching job when approached by the Braves.Its something that Kevin and Jose are going to have to talk to Chipper about, but I want to see Chipper around this ballpark a lot more than we saw the last two years, Gonzalez said.Greg Walker resigned after the Braves finished 14th in runs scored among National League teams, ahead of only San Diego.---With files from The Associated Press Nike Air Max Suisse .S. - Nova Scotias Mary Fay guaranteed at least one more match and a shot at the Canadian junior curling championships final on home ice. Chaussure Nike Air Max Suisse .What they got was a bevy of players chipping in to pick up the slack.Josh Smith scored 18 points and James Harden added 17 as the Rockets used a balanced scoring effort to outlast the Mavericks for a 99-94 victory. http://www.airmaxsuisse.ch/. The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Air Max Pas Cher Suisse . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances. Nike Air Max Pas Cher En Ligne . Donald Young lost in straight sets to Israels Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-0. Querrey, ranked No. 61, is the second-highest ranked American, ahead of Johnson (64).PHILADELPHIA - Winnipeg Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff wasnt looking for one specific way to improve his team at the 2014 NHL draft. Instead, he focused on acquiring depth, of both players and picks, casting a wide net over the two days in Philadelphia. "We had a smattering of everything," said Cheveldayoff. "We got some high skill in the first round, we got a big two-way defenceman early today, and we picked up some more skill, some grit on the wing and then we got some big centremen at the end as well." The Jets made two trades as well, sending the 159th pick and the rights to goalie Eddie Pasquale to the Washington Capitals for the 164th and 192nd picks in this years draft and a seventh-round pick in 2015. The Jets also acquired Ottawas sixth-round pick in 2015 for their 189th pick this year. "We came in with seven picks, and we ended up picking seven players," said Cheveldayoff. "We stockpiled some picks for next years draft, and we did come in saying that if we felt we were going to get our players later in the draft that we could get to see if we could move down. "We ended up acquiring an extra pick when we moved the rights to Eddie Pasquale, so we had some picks that if we could find a way to move into next year to have those assets moving forward, that was something we were looking forward to." The Jets took Jack Glover from the United States under-18 team with the 69th overall pick, their highest pick on the second day of the draft. "Hes got good size, he moves very well, and hes a good two-way defenceman," said Cheveldayoff. "Getting him in the third round is something we were very excited about, becausee where we had him on our list was not in that realm.dddddddddddd When he was available we actually looked at trying to package something to move up into the later parts of the second round, but we couldnt find a match, so we were happy to get a player that we liked." "I like to push the pace," said the six-foot-three, 190-pound Glover, "and to get the puck to the forwards. I definitely think that Im a guy that relies on my skating and my vision, and I think those are my two biggest assets. Im not a big hitter, Im not a big bruiser, but I take great pride in my defensive game." With their fourth-round picks, the Jets took two players from the WHL: centre Chase De Leo from Portland and defenceman Nelson Nogier from Saskatoon. The team used its lone fifth-round pick on left wing Clinston Franklin of the USHL, and wrapped its activity in the sixth and seventh rounds with centre Pavel Kraskovsky from the Russia-Jr. team and centre/left wing Matt Ustaski from the BCHL. De Leo will join his childhood best friend and WHL rival, goalie Eric Comrie, as a Jets prospect. Comrie is the half-brother of NHL players Mike and Paul Comrie. "When we were 10 years old we had a piece of paper and we both signed it, saying that we were going to be teammates in the NHL one day," said De Leo. "Its pretty special and very exciting." Cheveldayoff likes the familiarity between the two prospects. "Its great to see the players in our organization have a bond already even before they get to development camp or training camp," said Cheveldayoff. "We are trying to build one family here, and its great to have a head start on it." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '[/FONT]

Últimos Vídeos Promocionados

Canales de Usuarios del Foro (Suscribete)

Ayuda a estos canales a llegar a 1000 subs. Bajo la lista te explico como puedes aparecer en esta lista para promocionar tu canal, todos nos suscribiremos a ella si te comprometes a mejorar y ser constante:

Nuestro Nuevo Grupo De Facebook
Facebook ForoYoutuber

Canales de Moderadores o Colaboradores
Ciencia Geek Twitch Facu10pro

Ellos participan mucho y con calidad en el foro
Xirum Gatuniano D3reks

Suscríbete, mañana puedes ser tú
Escuela Alfa Beta

El Canal de Este Foro
Foro Youtuber

Para aparecer en esta lista haz esto:

1) Suscribirte al Canal los Youtubers de esta lista.

2) Dejar un comentario en algún vídeo diciendo que vienen de este foro.

3) Ser activo en el foro creando temas y participando en los temas que publiquen aquí otros Youtubers.

4) Para mantenerte en la lista, al menos has de subir un vídeo cada 15 días (Esto te ayudará a motivarte).