Inicio Presenta tu Canal Temas que Participastes Facebook Chat Analizo tu Canal Negocios Tus Videos Youtubers Famosos +
  • ¡¡ LEE LAS NORMAS !! para evitar que tus MENSAJES y CUENTA sean BORRADOS: Normas aquí

Si no puedes registrarte o tienes problemas escribe un whatsapp a +1 5672442622
  • Buscamos colaboradores (Envia un Whatsapp al +1 5672442622 )

NBA 2K19 - Not just facet boostsThe Way to Create a Team at NBA 2K19

Cszcy

Nuevo Usuario
I premise I can't allege with ascendancy after bold code. However from claimed expertise, I am 100% abiding for NBA 2K MT Coins.

The boosts assume to influence animations/success pace. Not just aspect boosts. The easiest way to confirm this, is to inclusion a authentic build's best class and see if you apprehension a difference.

+5 to 99 should not alter anything. But anyone who boosts knows that is not the situation. I premise you could altercate 99 is a UI cap, along with the daring allows for faculty ratings with such and badges. I can't allege to that.

Shooting promotes assume to admission blooming ablaze windows rather than attributes (not abiding if it just raises the admeasurement of the window(or prospering cap % also). I would bet any majority of cash on that.

When I had been cutting on a true aciculate for badges, I was stadium amateur after boosts and with fosters to compare. I do not accept harder data, but my 3pt cutting percent were way college with the boosts (I could strike about 50-60% attaining that the stepback 3 move for cutting afterwards boosts, but would have the ability to hit afterpiece into 75-80% with fosters), along with my prospering % majority was aswell abundant higher.

I did not accumulate official course, but I had been acquainted of not comparing amateur area my new amounts were distinct.

The admission bulk of greens that I could attain was richer ample for me for cutting fosters Infomation was added than just a +5 like last year.

For block/rebounds/steals it's harder to judge, may could cause the animations are not as noticeable. And that I don't accept a real LDD, therefore I can't addition my 99 ratings to affirm.

Últimos Vídeos Promocionados

Canales de Usuarios del Foro (Suscribete)

Ayuda a estos canales a llegar a 1000 subs. Bajo la lista te explico como puedes aparecer en esta lista para promocionar tu canal, todos nos suscribiremos a ella si te comprometes a mejorar y ser constante:

Nuestro Nuevo Grupo De Facebook
Facebook ForoYoutuber

Canales de Moderadores o Colaboradores
Ciencia Geek Twitch Facu10pro

Ellos participan mucho y con calidad en el foro
Xirum Gatuniano D3reks

Suscríbete, mañana puedes ser tú
Escuela Alfa Beta

El Canal de Este Foro
Foro Youtuber

Para aparecer en esta lista haz esto:

1) Suscribirte al Canal los Youtubers de esta lista.

2) Dejar un comentario en algún vídeo diciendo que vienen de este foro.

3) Ser activo en el foro creando temas y participando en los temas que publiquen aquí otros Youtubers.

4) Para mantenerte en la lista, al menos has de subir un vídeo cada 15 días (Esto te ayudará a motivarte).