Inicio Presenta tu Canal Temas que Participastes Facebook Chat Analizo tu Canal Negocios Tus Videos Youtubers Famosos +
  • ¡¡ LEE LAS NORMAS !! para evitar que tus MENSAJES y CUENTA sean BORRADOS: Normas aquí

Si no puedes registrarte o tienes problemas escribe un whatsapp a +1 5672442622
  • Buscamos colaboradores (Envia un Whatsapp al +1 5672442622 )

yottagame offers you the full range of gangster experience

mafiacitydd

Nuevo Usuario
Mafia City was released in October of last year and was praised for its interesting story and tight gunplay. If you’re itching for an excuse to return to the city of New Bordeaux then you’ll be pleased to learn that Mafia City’s first story city gangster games is now available to purchase.
It was absolutely urgent that Lincoln feel like he have agency in his own story. I think it's important that we have a black man's face on the cover of this mafia game. That's incredibly exciting! We don't want to feel like, "Well, he's just a cog in the machine," or whatever. He's the one driving this narrative. It's his purposeful path that drives everything from act one to the very end of the mafia game.
I suspect a similar strategy was behind bringing Mafia 2 and Mafia City H5 to the online distributor too, which means the organised crime series is now available to play DRM-free in its entirety. To mark the occasion, each game is subject to a limited-time 50 percent discount—66 percent if pick them up together. Is that an offer you can't refuse? You tell me.
It’s also safe to say that Yottagame is a different studio now than it was when mafia game came out. Throughout all of my interviews with those familiar with the company, there’s been one common thread: Everyone had hoped for more. After Mafia City, both fans and the staff of Yottagame were thrilled to see what would come next. Now, there are nothing but questions, and a studio that looks far different than it did just a year ago.
Mafia City English: https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/play/
Mafia City Chinese Traditional: https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/?language=zh_TW

Últimos Vídeos Promocionados

Canales de Usuarios del Foro (Suscribete)

Ayuda a estos canales a llegar a 1000 subs. Bajo la lista te explico como puedes aparecer en esta lista para promocionar tu canal, todos nos suscribiremos a ella si te comprometes a mejorar y ser constante:

Nuestro Nuevo Grupo De Facebook
Facebook ForoYoutuber

Canales de Moderadores o Colaboradores
Ciencia Geek Twitch Facu10pro

Ellos participan mucho y con calidad en el foro
Xirum Gatuniano D3reks

Suscríbete, mañana puedes ser tú
Escuela Alfa Beta

El Canal de Este Foro
Foro Youtuber

Para aparecer en esta lista haz esto:

1) Suscribirte al Canal los Youtubers de esta lista.

2) Dejar un comentario en algún vídeo diciendo que vienen de este foro.

3) Ser activo en el foro creando temas y participando en los temas que publiquen aquí otros Youtubers.

4) Para mantenerte en la lista, al menos has de subir un vídeo cada 15 días (Esto te ayudará a motivarte).