Inicio Presenta tu Canal Temas que Participastes Facebook Chat Analizo tu Canal Negocios Tus Videos Youtubers Famosos +
  • ¡¡ LEE LAS NORMAS !! para evitar que tus MENSAJES y CUENTA sean BORRADOS: Normas aquí

Si no puedes registrarte o tienes problemas escribe un whatsapp a +1 5672442622
  • Buscamos colaboradores (Envia un Whatsapp al +1 5672442622 )

Mafia City all about taking control of the Colombian drug cartels

mafiacitydd

Nuevo Usuario
We'll know more as Yotta Games drip-drop information over the course of Gamescom. For now here are a few screenshots showing off the city. What an exciting time and place to set a game.

Mafia City game runs at 30 fps on PC, but a post-launch patch is in the works

While exploring I accidentally stumbled into a bar on the edge of the bayou, and didn’t realise it was segregated until the owner came over and said as much, but in more colourful language. I refused to leave, of course, wanting to test the limits of the game, and he made a dash for the phone. I had to grab him and choke him to death before he alerted the cops.

Mafia City all about taking control of the Colombian drug cartels and ensuring that you stay as the most favored drug lord in the eyes of the King Pin Pablo Escobar. As such, you will be introduced to an in-game tutorial when you first begin the game which will walk you through all the basics of building and fighting in the game. However, what this tutorial fails to mention is the relative importance of upgrading the different types of buildings that are available to you.

Mafia City a gaming environment that has been around since 2010. Our communiy was previously based on San Andreas Multiplayer, a similiar modification as RageMP. Ownership has been handed over time, each individual progressing the environment while putting in their sweat and blood.

Mafia was a favourite of mine at release, right when I was properly getting into PC gaming. Its sincere attempt to tell a cinematic story was very convincing at the time, and its shocking ending—which would cleverly tie into Mafia 2, eight years later—was among the best in gaming's history. It holds up reasonably well, too, although the driving is tough as hell.

For more information about Mafia City and mafia games, Please visit : https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/play/

Últimos Vídeos Promocionados

Canales de Usuarios del Foro (Suscribete)

Ayuda a estos canales a llegar a 1000 subs. Bajo la lista te explico como puedes aparecer en esta lista para promocionar tu canal, todos nos suscribiremos a ella si te comprometes a mejorar y ser constante:

Nuestro Nuevo Grupo De Facebook
Facebook ForoYoutuber

Canales de Moderadores o Colaboradores
Ciencia Geek Twitch Facu10pro

Ellos participan mucho y con calidad en el foro
Xirum Gatuniano D3reks

Suscríbete, mañana puedes ser tú
Escuela Alfa Beta

El Canal de Este Foro
Foro Youtuber

Para aparecer en esta lista haz esto:

1) Suscribirte al Canal los Youtubers de esta lista.

2) Dejar un comentario en algún vídeo diciendo que vienen de este foro.

3) Ser activo en el foro creando temas y participando en los temas que publiquen aquí otros Youtubers.

4) Para mantenerte en la lista, al menos has de subir un vídeo cada 15 días (Esto te ayudará a motivarte).